Celebrating Ugly Pets

A picture post for ugly or dressed-up pets. If your pet is ugly and you are proud of it or if your pet just looks good in a costume, send me a picture at MundaneFotos@yahoo.com or post a picture to your blog and leave me a comment. Actually, not all the animals here are ugly. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." And the narratives are not always 100% accurate. Sometimes they're not 1% accurate, but I hope you enjoy them.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Smile When You Say That, Pardner

As I was taking this picture, a cat just off to our right started making smart remarks about this dog's pink outfit. I think I also heard some comment about his "darling pink shoes".

Now everyone knows that dogs are much smarter than cats. How else can you explain a cat giving a dog this big trouble about his outfit? But then again, you don't see cats walking around dressed like this.

Technorati tag:

1 Comments:

Blogger Raging Wombat said...

I love your site! You and I have very similar content. Check me out at www.uglyoverload.com. I will be placing a link to your blog on mine. Great stuff. Keep it up!

Wed Mar 15, 09:56:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home