Celebrating Ugly Pets

A picture post for ugly or dressed-up pets. If your pet is ugly and you are proud of it or if your pet just looks good in a costume, send me a picture at MundaneFotos@yahoo.com or post a picture to your blog and leave me a comment. Actually, not all the animals here are ugly. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." And the narratives are not always 100% accurate. Sometimes they're not 1% accurate, but I hope you enjoy them.

Monday, November 24, 2008

No Costume Needed

Dog in minimalist costume. "OK, so my costume isn't too hot, but I didn't want anything that would hide my magnificence."

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh very nice, looking just cool!!
Wholesale Pets Supplies

Wed Jun 17, 01:09:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

looking a rockstar, I have also the same color`s dog and in my view he is the world`s most handsome dog.


-------------------------

Doris Delmonte


Cat Grooming

"dofollow" "nofollow" < ”Cat Grooming” <

Mon Dec 28, 02:08:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home